The Incredibly Strange Creatures... (1964)
Horror Movies & Sci-Fi Movies Database
Beatnick Jerry takes his girl, Angie to the carnival. Angie wants to go see the gypsy fortune teller, Jerry does not but relents. After visiting the fortune teller and hearing bad news, Jerry goes alone to see Carmelita, the dancer (the fortune teller's sister). He is invited backstage and is mesmerized into becoming a psychotic killer. Angie, and Jerry's best friend Harold realize something is amiss when Jerry tries to kill Angie.
She Keeps Monsters in Cages for Pets! He Preys on Wild Go-Go Girls!
Also Known As:
Why I Stopped Living and Became a Mixed-up Zombie
The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies
Title: Incredibly Strange Creatures...
Release Date: March , 1964
Runtime: 82 mins
All Genres: Horror
IMDB Rating: 1.9
Brimstone Pit Rating: 2.9 - (Rate This Horror Movie)
Category: Horror Movies Starting With I
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Ray Dennis Steckler
Ray Dennis Steckler ...Jerry (as Cash Flagg)
Carolyn Brandt ...Marge Neilson
Brett O'Hara ...Madame Estrella
Atlas King ...Harold
Sharon Walsh ...Angela
Pat Kirkwood ...Madison (as Madison Clarke)
Erina Enyo ...Carmelita
Don Russell ...Ortega (as Jack Brady)
Toni Camel ...Stella
Joan Howard ...Angela's Mother
Neil Stillman ...Barker
Bill Ward ...Himself
Gene Pollock ...Night Club Manager
James Bowie ...Night Club Comedian / Creature
Whitey Robinson ...Drunk
Son Hooker ...1st Policeman
Steve Clark ...2nd Policeman (as Steve Clarke)
Jill Carson ...Girl in Dressing Room / Dancing Girl
Titus Moede ...Hobo
Don Snyder ...The Entertainer
Carol Kay ...The Entertainer
Teri Randal ...The Entertainer
Patrice Michaels ...Dancing Girl
Pat Lynn ...Dancing Girl
Betty Downing ...Dancing Girl
Denise Lynn ...Dancing Girl
Cindy Shea ...Dancing Girl
Patti Crandall ...Dancing Girl
Bonnie Berkeley ...
Jeanette Briggs ...Woman in Audience
» [more cast members]
George J. Morgan
Ray Dennis Steckler
The Incredibly Strange Creatures... Horror Film Trailer 1
More Movie Taglines:
- She Keeps Monsters in Cages for Pets! He Preys on Wild Go-Go Girls!
- SEE: the dancing girls of the carnival murdered by the incredible night creatures of the midway! SEE: the hunchback of the midway fight a duel of death with the mixed up zombies! SEE: the world's first monster musical!
- We Dare You to Remain Seated when Monsters Invade Audience! Who'll Chicken Out First--Boys or Girls? Girls! Learn if Your Boy Friend Can Take It!
- World's Weirdest Movie!
- A Horrifying Movie of Weird Beauties and Shocking Monsters...
- 1001 weirdest scenes ever!
- Don't come if you're chicken!
- MONSTERS COME REAL! CRASH OUT OF SCREEN! INVADE AUDIENCE! ABDUCT GIRLS FROM THEIR SEATS! Not 3-D. Don't Miss It!
- Not For Sissies!
- Jerry: Her mother doesn't like anything, especialy me. Harold: Well, if you get a job or something, she might change her mind, you know? Jerry: A job! Be a little discreet about that, will you, Harold? Somebody's liable to hear you. Harold: Well, you gotta do something, you know? Jerry: Why? The world's here to be enjoyed, not to make you depressed. That's what work does, Harold, it makes you feel depressed. Harold: So instead of being in that state of depression, why don't we head out, okay? Jerry: Swing it!
- It is believed that James Woods was an extra in this film.
The role of Angela was originally given to Bonita Jade, but she pulled out at the last minute.
The original title was "The Incredibly Strange Creature: Or Why I Stopped Living and Became a Mixed-up Zombie." Columbia Pictures threatened to sue writer/director/star Ray Dennis Steckler, accusing the title of being too similar to their upcoming Stanley Kubrick film, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964). Steckler, amazed that Columbia would feel so threatened by a $38,000 film, phoned the studio to straighten things out. He made no progress until he demanded that Kubrick get on the line. When Kubrick picked up, Steckler suggested the new title, Kubrick accepted, and the matter was dropped.
Readers of critic Roger Ebert's "Movie Answer Man" column informally voted this movie to have the funniest title of all time.
When this movie was released, employees of the theaters would dress as monsters and run through the theaters.
» User Comments at imdb.com
» More information at imdb.com
Fortune Teller, Gypsy, Carnival, Dancer, Zombie ...[more]
, Nightclub Entertainer
, Crystal Ball
, Question In Title
, Punctuation In Title
, Exclamation Point In Title
, Black Cat
, Long Title
, Police Officer
, Cult Favorite
, Nightclub Singer
, Independent Film
Rating: 2.9 out of 10.0 - 56 votes cast total
BURIED HORROR MOVIE REVIEWS
Horror movies, horror movie reviews, fiction reviews, interviews, conventions, horror editorials, special features & alot more from the guys your mom warned you about.
MORTAL KOMBAT NIGHTMARES - WELCOME TO OUR WORLD
Mortal Kombat Nightmares is the premiere source for all that is Mortal Kombat. Complete coverage of the entire MK series.
SCREAM QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Featuring the hottest ladies in horror. From Scream Queens to B-movie Babes, we have them all! The Horror Hotties are here!